There is nothing as unsexy as see a lady dressed to the nines and as she reach up to rub her neck or point to something and you are greeted with dark armpits. I don’t know about you but I hate hate hate dark armpits! Naturally, I don’t have them but there was a time, my armpits started becoming dark due to a certain deodorant I was using.
After I had stopped using it, my armpits were still dark. At first, I was quite worried that they would always remain that way. I remember that lime and lemon are natural lightening agents due to citric acid content. So, I decided to buy limes because that was what I preferred.
Here’s how I did it:
- I washed my armpits with sponge, soap and water after which I dried them.
- I cut one lime into two halves.
- I squeezed and rubbed them on my armpits and left them to dry.
- I repeated step 3 every four hours or so. I did it just before bed and first thing in the morning.
- I did this religiously for about a month until my armpits started becoming fairer than the rest of my body so I stopped.
There you have it. This is what worked for me and another bonus was that the lime acted as a good deodorant. So it was killing two birds with one stone…lol
Hope this helps someone out there.