Dry skin often leads to flaking, itching, and peeling. Tackle dry skin by having an all-natural homemade skin moisturizer for dry skin and leave your skin feeling and looking soft and supple.
Dry skin is common on the arms, hands, lower legs and stomach and is caused by several factors, including contact with hot or cold weather, low humidity or excessive bathing. Treat your severely dry skin having a homemade moisturizing cream.
NOTE: If your condition doesn’t improve inside a week after using the cream every day, consider seeing a dermatologist to help treat the problem.
Aloe Vera and Olive Oil
- Extract gel from the large leaf of natural aloe vera plant.
- Mix it with a tsp of virgin olive oil.
- Use it morning and evening.
Avocado and Honey
- Put a peeled avocado inside a blender till it becomes smooth and soft.
- Add two teaspoons of pure honey.
- Wash your face then use the mixture.
- Wash it off with warm water after 30 minutes.
~ Neni ~